You’ve purchased your tickets to the most eagerly-awaited event of the year and are on a serious countdown to day one – and it’s no wonder! A jam-packed agenda full of exciting announcements, business training and product news awaits you. What do you need to do before then? One very important thing!
No-one likes long queues, particularly at the start of an event like the UK Grand Opening. That’s why we strongly encourage all of you who kindly purchased tickets for people in your team (or for customers interested in learning more about Isagenix), to assign your tickets as soon as possible.
To do this, simply login to your Back Office and allocate each of them a ticket using their name and/or membership number. You can see a full step-by-step guide below. This will only take a few minutes at most, but will save you valuable time on the day! Anyone who doesn’t assign their tickets will need to go to the Registration Desk on the day of the event and queue up to assign their tickets before heading inside.
How To Assign Tickets:
- Login to your Back Office
- Click ‘View & Manage Events’, then click on the event link under ‘My Registrations’
- Scroll down to the ‘My Tickets’ section.
- If it says ‘Unassigned’ next to the ticket, please click ‘Assign’
- You can assign a ticket to another Associate, a non-member or a person sharing your account
- Simply select the relevant button, enter the requested details, and click ‘Save’
- If your ticket is already assigned but you wish to change the person it is assigned to, simply click ‘Change’ in the ‘My Tickets’ section, follow the same steps as above, and click ‘Save’
Please note: The Associate who purchased the ticket will own the ticket but can reassign it or transfer it to another Associate if necessary.
If you have any problems assigning your tickets, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Care on 0808 189 0490 or email [email protected].
Not bought your ticket yet? Head to your Back Office now to secure your place at the event. For the best seat in the house, choose the VIP option! Adding this to your ticket order will guarantee you a reserved seat, priority entry and a goodie bag, plus a £50 donation to the amazing Make-A-Wish charity. What’s not to like?!
More information about the event including times, transport and what to bring on the day can be found here. You can also get to know the keynote speakers and leadership panel, find out what to expect and meet your onstage IsaBody speakers! We can’t wait to see you there – don’t miss out!