Amanda’s had such an amazing transformation with Isagenix and her story has inspired over 57 people to start their own wellbeing journey. Not only did she hit Crystal Executive in an incredible 120 days, she was the top enroller in the November Dash promotion. In fact from August to November she’s increased her earnings by a staggering 688% compared to the previous 90 days! We just had to find out how she built one of our fastest growing new businesses. Let’s see what secrets she had to share…
Why did you decide to join Isagenix and what were your goals?
Around December 2019, I was devastated by the news that my job as a retail manager was being made redundant. Then my partner also lost his job as a pilot just as we went into lockdown so we decided we would just enjoy the summer. But that meant we were overindulging and the unhealthy habits had left me feeling bloated, tired and I’d lost my confidence. I knew I needed to do something quick to feel healthier and happier. I saw a friend post on Facebook about her wellness journey and it wasn’t the weight loss that resonated with me, it was her positive attitude. So, I contacted her and that’s when I met my mentor Donna and I started my journey with Isagenix.
Did you achieve your goals?
Yes! I couldn’t believe the results. Not only had a lost the weight I wanted to, I felt healthier, happier, my mindset had totally changed and I was completely focused. But my goal wasn’t just to be healthier, it was to also to use the business opportunity to pay for my own products and reduce the financial strain after redundancy. My mentor showed me how to share the right type of posts on social media, which made me accountable to achieve my wellness goals but also helped me find new customers. The Product Introduction Bonus I got from these new customers paid for my products and even more!
How did you take your business to the next level?
I started sharing my own wellness journey and results organically, focusing on the way the transformation was making me feel. Within days my friends were asking me how I did it and that’s when I saw the potential of an extra income. I would introduce them to Isagenix and support them on their own wellness journey.
How did you find all those people to join your team?
It started when I decided to widen my network over Facebook. I would use the ‘People you may know’ to connect with other people which really helped to grow a wide network. I’d interact with their posts and send people direct messages to introduce myself. I do come from a retail sales background which is handy because I have experience with connecting with new customers.
I now have a full-time job working in a small boutique and there are times when a customer starts chatting to me about wanting to be healthier, that’s when I’ll bring my story into the conversation and they soon want to get the same results. I’d also find little pockets of time during my day to post on my social network, so growing my Isagenix business fits around my daily routine perfectly.
What advice would you give someone that wanted to grow their business like you have?
Here’s my top tips on finding new people and growing a business;
- Love the products and share your story – Start your own wellbeing journey, follow a system and get the best results you possibly can. Then share your story and your results with as many people as possible. This is exactly what I did, and I got at least one new customer from every post I did. When people see your transformation and love for the products, they’ll gravitate to your positive energy and want in on the action.
- Join training sessions – Always be open to training and learn from the best. The virtual training sessions and bootcamps my sponsor invited me to, taught me so much. I would never have been able to grow the business I have today without that knowledge. Plus, they’re a great way to connect with people and you leave the sessions absolutely buzzing from everyone’s energy and passion for Isagenix. Psst David T.S. Woods has an amazing series on the Roadmap to Success. Check them out here.
- Widen your network – The biggest game changer for me was learning more about how to use Facebook to grow my business. Take the time to learn about the algorithms, how to clean up your profile ready to make it public, so you can widen your reach further than your own personal network. The sky is the limit when it comes to the number of friends you have; you know you have enough people when you can’t remember all their names! Interact with people’s post; a comment or a reaction goes a long way. Don’t be afraid to reach out to people and send them a message to introduce yourself.
- Duplication – This is as simple as copying what your sponsor does and then showing people to do what you do. When you start building your team, try to find another you; someone that has your focus and drive to be a business builder. Once you have that person, they’ll then try to find people like them to bring to the team and so the duplication process continues and gives your business more stability.
- Use all the tools available – I used the Compensation Plan as a guide to know what I wanted to achieve to rank advance to the next level. The Map to Executive was another amazing tool I used to stay focused. I even use this tool with members of my team to help them with their business.
What do you love most about being a part of Isagenix?
Isagenix has given me so much more than just the financial benefits. The friendships I’ve built have been life changing. I’ve met people now that I would consider to be best friends and I wouldn’t have met them if it wasn’t for Isagenix. Even through times of social distancing and only being able to connect virtually, I’ve built some really strong bonds and I cannot wait for the day when we can meet up in person.
What are your goals for 2021?
This is just the beginning and I want to take my business as far as I can possibly take it! My goal for next year is to get back to Executive and stay there! I know it’s going to take a lot of hard work but I’m focused, determined and I know I’ll get there with the support of my amazing team.