After seeing Emma Poli, Michelle Stevens and Donna Young’s star appearance at NYKO 2021, we just had to catch up with Emma to hear more about her Isagenix journey and her passion to support not only her own team, but everyone across the whole Isagenix family! Here’s what she had to say;
Looking back at 2020, what has been your biggest achievement?
At the start of 2020, I’d just moved to Spain and was looking to start building a brand-new network, making new friends in a new country, which was all a little bit daunting. Then the pandemic hit in March and instead of being scared, I saw this as an opportunity. People were now looking for ways to be healthier and keep active whilst being stuck at home. So, I really stepped things up on social media, supporting the networks I already had and also building new ones. I knew we could help more people live a healthier and happier lifestyle.
What was the biggest game changer for you and your business in 2020?
The biggest shift for me during lockdown was coming together as a group and inspiring others. I started looking deep into my team (I call it “digging for gold”) to see if anyone needed my help to build a business themselves. When I found those people, we’d look at their network and I’d help them find likeminded people, just like them, who are open to learning more about Isagenix. It’s as simple as asking; “Do you know two people that would love the same results that you’ve got from Isagenix?”. By doing this, we taught a whole group of people how to get to Consultant and take advantage of all the bonuses up for grabs so they could use this to pay for their next order!*
How did you find new people to bring into your business?
Lockdown has given us an amazing opportunity to build relationships and grow our teams through social media. Donna, Michelle and I do a Hustle Hour every lunch time where we share our blueprint with everyone because it’s important to show your teams what you do. The simpler the process is, the easier your team will be able to duplicate it. This is how we train our teams to feel more confident to connect with more people over social media;
Be a raving fan of your friends and network
- Scroll through your social media and intentionally interact with your friend’s posts. Especially people that are not yet apart of Isagenix because that’s how you’ll find new people who might want to start their wellbeing journey. This will help build rapport and also increase your own content’s visibility. Remember, if you don’t interact with people’s content then they won’t see yours.
Expand your network
- Look for new connections on Facebook through Suggested Friends, Facebook Groups and send friend requests to those people you identify as an ‘Ideal Client’. Why not look at your customers list of friends too? Don’t forget to follow the rules of Facebook though. Nobody wants to end up in Facebook jail for adding too many people all in one go!
- When you add a friend, send a message straight away asking them a question to create a meaningful conversation. Ask questions and get to know them. That’s how you’ll find out if they have any wellbeing goals that you can support them with.
Pro tip: Don’t worry if people ignore your friend requests. Stay consistent and keep finding new connections.
Working in your inbox
- Creating conversations is where the real work begins. Send birthday messages, like and comment on posts and even direct message people to expand on something they’ve posted. Need some inspiration of what to say? Try these examples of some conversation starters.
- Use the Penny App as a prospecting tool and to reconnect with old customers. She’s a great sidekick to have. Don’t forget to directly follow up with people you have already spoken to about Isagenix.
What are you most excited about for 2021?
2020 was the springboard for 2021. We have a massive opportunity to accelerate the foundations we’ve already built. I’m so proud at the amount of people Isagenix Europe has been able to help over the past year. It’s been great to integrate with Zija, we’ve built a strong network together as one team and our aim is to make Isagenix a household name. I’m really excited for the people that don’t even know about Isagenix yet and they could be the next high-flying Executive. How exciting is that!?
What are your goals for this year?
I’ve always been passionate about supporting others to achieve their goals. Nothing feels better than seeing your own team members being recognised for their achievements. That’s when you know you’re winning; when your team is winning. I’m now looking for more new people to support, keep building relationships, keep offering solutions and looking for more success stories.
Excited to put these tips into action? Give it a go today and set your business on fire! If you missed Emma, Donna and Michelle at NYKO 2021, re-watch the action here.
* Earning levels for Isagenix® Independent Associates that appear in this publication are examples and should not be construed as typical or average. Income level achievements are dependent upon the individual Associate’s business skills, personal ambition, time, commitment, activity and demographic factors. For average earnings, see the Isagenix Independent Associate Earnings Statement found at www.IsagenixEarnings.com